Strona główna szukaj Forum

#1 2020-11-20 09:45:30

dingbest
Nowy forumowicz

This has never been the way the game functions.

Last year and the year before that, and the year before this, you go into park and players sit at the key. If you cannot shoot why if the defense be penalized for poor shooting celebrities. It merely looks like 2K wanted to eliminate 5 4 and out out using a high PnR. Provided that shooting continues the way it is, teams are gonna have to get a little more creative when scoring. Okay I'm not arguing creativity, however leaving a decent shot open out of three can also be bad defense yet it's being rewarded and has to be repaired, as I said I don't expect 50% of a 75 3pt to go in but at least 35% with good basketball play. Create a few shots in a row and you're going to see the ball move in. I have seen men take long twos and then take a 3 using a 70 something score, and struck a white. I think if anything that it takes more skill than ever to NBA 2K21 MT become good this year. That is the problem a lot of people are having. People are unable to accept that it may be them with the issue rather than the match. Practice, accommodate, get good. Even if it requires just a little bit. I've seen enough constant shooters by today to understand it ai not the match.

those persistent shooters have 87+ 3pt shot not exactly what I am arguing here. False. My brother and this dude from the fb group both have a 71 green and 3 consistently but they both utilize the shot stick. Y'all just do not want to adapt. Send me his build, jumper, and badge set up and his 3pt percentage because I simply don't believe it.

Tough cover legend for Dame to live around however as a Blazers fan and coming from Buy NBA 2K MT Coins a guy who loves Kobe, I can guarantee you that I'll be purchasing the normal version because it is cheaper. Think dollars my friend. Ya but if you know ur gont be buying both current and next gen it saves money to purchase the Kobe version.

I mean, majority of the community will only purchase the current gen version of the mamba forever variation as it includes another gen regular variant for free my guy. Is it safe to state that the vast majority of the community could afford the new consoles? I thought the majority was children (old man here.) Why would someone pay 100 bucks on sport it's possible to pay 60 for.

Stopka forum