Strona główna szukaj Forum

#1 2020-11-20 09:50:24

dingbest
Nowy forumowicz

How is NBA2K21 this season?

I play mycareer since 2k16 but that I was always a casual, never played with NBA 2K Coins online and always bought it using reduction or a promotion. I am from Brazil also if this is essential. And I was hopeful that this year I'd be scaling up my game and playing online, making builds and spending far more time with it. I also know that normally 2k haven't been very accountable for attending to the communities stinks. So my name questions remains, is it a good year to buy it like today? Or wait for a sale reduction? It is not bad I personally think they destroyed shooting this year tho plus I wouldn't purchase the mamba forever edition their service team is dreadful. I have yet to receive my preorder bonuses and also have had the game since launch.

Did you buy the present mamba version? I'm on PS4 I bought the one with the youthful Kobe dunking Just want to ask can we play mycareer with the outdated sport like 2k18/2k19? The Pc version will always be disrespected, the sport is intended for consoles and the majority of the participant base is online console. In terms of microtransactions, those have mastered the game for the last five decades, but imo this season wasn't that bad. You can get a build to 92 w/ max or close to max badges throughout around 4-5 times of grinding. (Obv.

It sucks but what can you expect. The game is filled with hackers and individuals abusing the game, I was a pc 2k participant but I said enough is enough and got a PS4, best decision of Buy MT 2K21 my entire life. Sports game just are not meant for PC. Only thing good about it is mods and single participant but that is it. What is funny is they could become"meant for PC" by connecting a controller with a dongle and receiving a suitable interface. Hey man as crap as

Stopka forum