Strona główna szukaj Forum

#1 2020-11-20 09:54:04

dingbest
Nowy forumowicz

Guys if Nba2k21 was deleted.

If the game was deleted from your hard disk? If that is the case, it would not be deleted. Playstation? XBox? PC? Playstation, no because the match

Save documents are different than the game install itself. If you'd delete it you can submit a ticket at the nba 2k website. I have spun the wheel twice and won ( Free 2k Shoes & Free NBA Store Item ) but once I go to select something nothing shows up. I have looked everywhere in the shop and NBA MT Coins nothing is free. Been like this for 2 days now. Anybody else with this issue?

Consensus seems pretty dreadful for 2k21 but gotta scrape that basketball itch after the Nuggets dropped off the Clippers. I got all the builds on 2k20. Wondering if I ought to start new again in 2k21?

If you play online a good deal, getting 2k21 is necessary, otherwise stick with 2k20, I only bought 2k20 since it's asked by my yt viewers. Just wait a couple months my guy, psn will have it at no cost. If you're planning to play online that is 1 thing, but the offline game feels very unfinished:Pre-game show GONE Post-game interviews GONE Lockerroom interactions GONE Fan interactions GONE Media Interviews GONE Endorsement Events GONE.

Endorsement deal discussions TEXT BASED Agent interactions TEXT BASED Coach interactions TEXT BASED. Heck even the horrible appearing MyPlayer face scan on the 2K21 App generated precisely the exact same wonky looking face as 2K20's App. Note: the game refers to aspects of the sport that are just not there. You get to choose your broker and among the abilities is decreasing the negative impact of Cheap MT 2K21 alternatives on your team chemistry. However, you no longer make decisions to gain fans or effect team chemistry... It's actually kind of shocking they are charging $60 for what is effectively an advantage flip with low content.

Stopka forum