Strona główna szukaj Forum

#1 2024-03-13 04:09:02

ymakerpi8d
Zaawansowany forumowicz

2024 Super Bowl Halftime headliner Usher Jennifer Goicoechea obtain ma

and his girlfriend Jennifer Goicoechea might be getting married soon. It seems they are taking advantage of already being in Vegas and will tie the knot in the entertainment capital of the world.Usher showed off his dancing moves after the first half  NFL Miami Dolphins Jersey of the game between the and on Sunday. He broke a sweat in front of the Thomas Morstead Jersey  crowd at Allegiant Stadium with a 15-minute performance that included most of his hit songs and plenty of surprise appearances. Among the special guests that turned up were Lil Jon, Ludacris, H.E.R. and Alicia Keys."The moment I heard that they were entertaining the Super Bowl comin' to Vegas, I was like, 'I'm not leaving,'" Usher recently said in an , describing his excitement to Robert Hunt Jersey  perform on the ma sive stage.  USher, Jon and Luda just did it again for the A! :  ESSENCE (@E sence)  According to media reports, the couple obtained a marriage license in Clark County, Nevada on Feb. 8. The couple has been together since 2019 and share two children. While Vegas is a place known for doing everything big, their wedding is expected to be an intimate ceremony with only family and close friends in  Jason Sanders Jersey attendance.  "I have an amazing partner, a support system," Usher said in a recent interview with . "We have an amazing dynamic between our relationship where I'm able to be pa sionate still about what I do and have an incredible partner to work through some of the Brandon Jones Jersey  harder times as a young man dealing with children."

Stopka forum