Strona główna szukaj Forum

#1 2024-03-13 04:17:57

ymakerpi8d
Zaawansowany forumowicz

Peyton Manning curses during hot-mic moment on Manningcast of Cardinal

First it was . Now it's that has slipped up on the "Manningcast."  John Stockton Jersey The elder Manning was caught cursing on the "Manningcast" broadcast of Monday night's Wild Card playoff game between the and .Eli announced that Peyton would break down the first score of the night, a Matthew Staffordto Odell Beckham touchdown, but Peyton had an i sue on his other end."I can't hear shit," . Bojan Bogdanovic Jersey While Peyton couldn't hear anything, every viewer Elijah Hughes Jersey  was able to hear what he said. Eli recognized the hot mic moment and quickly jumped in saying, "Never mind. Peyton's doing something else."  Neither Super Bowl winning quarterback addre sed Peyton cursing on live TV during Monday night's broadcast outside of him saying he was having microphone i sues.The game was the final "Manningcast" of the season -- and also the only playoff Dante Exum Jersey  game the brothers were on air for. Los Angeles scored first  Mike Conley Jr. Jersey and remained in control for the rest of the night. The Rams defeated the Cardinals convincingly,   The Rams will head to Tampa Bay to play the defending Super Bowl champion and quarterback on Sunday at 3 p.m.

Stopka forum