Strona główna szukaj Forum

#1 2024-03-13 04:30:58

ymakerpi8d
Zaawansowany forumowicz

NFL Draft 2022 Alabamas Jameson Williams shooting for being ready by t

Alabama held its pro day on Wednesday, but  Vic Beasley Jersey one of the Crimson Tide prospects who could hear his name called early at the upcoming NFL draft, Jameson Williams, was not among those working out in front of prospective teams. The wideout is still recovering from a torn ACL he suffered in the national championship against Georgia. He underwent surgery to repair the knee roughly 10 weeks ago, so he is still relatively early in the rehab proce s.That said, Williams  Josh Rosen Jersey told that he is ahead of schedule in his recovery. He is also "getting a lot of movement" as he works in the pool and does some slight jogging. All of this progre s has Williams hopeful that he'll be ready to take the field to start training camp."That's what I'm shooting for," said Williams of po sibly being ready for training camp. "What overrules that is just making sure I'm 100% before I do anything. That would be my timeframe, but I'm just going to make sure everything is Deion Sanders Jersey  100% before I come back just so I can be right."  According to Williams' camp, Alliance Sports Management, the receiver is expected to be running by the draft.  Former Alabama WR Jameson Williams, two months removed from surgery on his torn ACL, is not participating in Alabamas Pro Day today. But here here he is last week, continuing to progre s, with the expectation being that hell be running by the draft, per .  Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)  Had it  Kendall Sheffield Jersey not been for the ACL, Williams would arguably be the first receiver taken at next month's draft. Currently, he's , only looking up to Ohio State's Garrett Wilson, and he's the 11th-ranked prospect overall in the entire 2022 cla s. In his , CBS Sports Senior NFL Draft analyst Ryan Wilson has Williams coming off the board at No. 19 Drake London Jersey  overall to the .  In his 15 games played during the 2021 season, Williams caught 79 pa ses for 1,572 yards and 15 touchdowns.

Stopka forum