Strona główna szukaj Forum

#1 2024-03-13 05:24:50

ymakerpi8d
Zaawansowany forumowicz

Ben Roethlisberger passes Philip Rivers for fifth all-time on NFLs car

and are part of the NFL's iconic 2004 quarterback draft cla s, along with former quarterback . On Sunday, Roethlisberger pa sed Rivers for fifth all Whitney Mercilus Jersey -time on the league's career pa sing list. Roethlisberger set the record on a three-yard completion to during the second quarter of Sunday's home game against the .Roethlisberger, who recently became the sixth quarterback to throw for over 3,000 yards in 15 different seasons, came into Sunday's game with with 63,414 career Brevin Jordan Jersey  pa sing yards. Rivers, who was selected seven spots ahead of Roethlisberger in the 2004 NFL Draft, threw for 63,440 yards during his 17-year career. Rivers retired this past offseason after helping lead theto the playoffs during his lone season in Indianapolis. Roethlisberger is hoping for a similar ending if this is indeed his final season as the' quarterback.After a slow start, Roethlisberger Maliek Collins Jersey  is putting up solid numbers in his 18th season. He entered Sundays' game with 19 touchdowns and just seven interceptions while completing 65.3% of his pa ses.  , Drew Brees, , and Brett Favre are the only quarterbacks with more career pa sing yards than Roethlisberger. Roethlisberger is just ahead of Dan Marino, , , and John Elway on the all-time list.         Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day Charlie Heck Jersey 's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. Tavierre Thomas Jersey   By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.

Stopka forum