Strona główna szukaj Forum

#1 2024-03-13 06:38:05

ymakerpi8d
Zaawansowany forumowicz

2023 NFL Draft Why Quentin Johnston isnt on attendees list where leagu

A number of highly-touted prospects who appeared to be early first-round locks throughout their pre-draft lead-ups -- notably quarterbacks (the 24th overall pick in the 2005 ) and (the 32nd overall pick in the 2018 NFL Draft -- fell Jordan McLaughlin Jersey  to the back half of their draft's opening round. This also could be the case for TCU wide receiver, who wasn't invited to attend the 2023 NFL Draft in Kansas City on April 27, a source close to Johnston tells CBS Sports. The  Jimmy Butler Jersey players at his position who  are Ohio State's Jaxon Smith-Njigba, Boston College's Zay Flowers, and USC's Jordan Addison.The reason Johnston didn't get an invitation appears to be that the NFL is looking to spare him the Rodgers or Jackson treatment, where the television cameras continue cutting to Johnston and his table during a slide down as the first round gets underway. Johnston did receive feedback from the league that he is still projected to be a first-round pick, the source said. However, the range for his likely selection at this moment appears to be in the  Andrew Wiggins Jersey "20-28" pick range.Many teams picking in that portion of the draft could be in the market for Johnston's services, including the (20th overall pick), (21st overall pick), (22nd overall pick), (23rd overall pick), (25th overall pick), (26th overall pick), and the (27th overall pick). The Bills are an interesting option given they're reportedly  to help out and . The Cowboys being in that range could lead to Johnston playing his at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, just a 25-minute drive from TCU's Amon G. Carter Stadium in Fort Worth where he played his collegiate Jarrett Culver Jersey  home games.While Johnston had his suit lined up from his shoes to his cologne for attending the draft in Kansas City, he's still going to celebrate taking the next step in his football journey on April 27 with a party in Dallas.  "I don't really have any problem with it not having control over which will draft him ," Johnston said at TCU's Pro Day on March 30. "When you're making that college decision, it was kind of hard at that time, potentially choosing the next step to kind of start to push you off into the rest of your life. Now, I did a lot of James Johnson Jersey  work and I'm just waiting for somebody to pick me, and whoever picks me, I will be really happy with them ."

Stopka forum