Strona główna szukaj Forum

#1 2020-07-09 03:21:21

mmoruki
Nowy forumowicz

He is great at just 50 percent of NBA 2K20

I'm a rebwing, And nba 2k20 mt coins can hardly green but when you have got 3 people dying, even merely holding the ball doing nothing waiting to get a fantastic pass NBA 2K20 opens itself up, I do my best offensive perform offball either dragging the paint monster to the wing to guard me (when I'm our weakest ), opening up the paint by simply rotating involving the 3pt and cutting to the hoop, iq with departure and when to maneuver is the one most op thing in 2k. 100 percent I love when I get an opportunity to shoot some 3's as I am a PG 2way Finisher. But there is honestly nothing I enjoy more then getting grab blocks on players (esp centers) when they are on the fast break and then lobbing it across the room into an easy open shot.

I believe you its about team ball, I play with randoms low position and they appear to be better teammates. They actually cut and make good plays sometimes. Struggling with randoms too, who doesn't perfect? Let us run some playground bro, if you on PS4, include me. I am on Xbox. And I think NBA 2K20 broke after I dedicated 6 fouls in a rec match my 2K match the whole game like froze even once I delete my player that I worked hard on and my leagues I had.

Harden will never win a ring. Ever. He's a liability. He places up gaudy offensive numbers in the regular season, however he regularly gets shut-down from the play; when gamers really D up. He's nothing more than a volume shooter. Lol all about your comment is false. He's not a liability at all, he is actually one of the best article defenders in the league. Such as defending guards, he excels and isn't good in a different regions. To call him a complete negative on protection shows you don't watch basketball and just regurgitate crap requires you read years back. No edition of clyde drexler even rolls harden, you're insane. Neither does McGrady. That man never even made it past the first round. Harden is not even that bad his numbers are the same earlier he combined a team that is superb, as KDs were. Each season is simply lost to the warriors by him.

It's you who officially does not understand basketball, he's averaging 38/8/6 on 63 percent TS and you are sitting here telling me a guy who never made it outside that the first round and Clyde fucking drexler are him. You are way too young to understand what you're referring to. It reveals. 50/15/15 can be averaged by him and it will not mean shit. He'll never win a ring. Never. He's MAYBE an average defender. TMac and Drexler were elite offensively AND defensively in their prime. They did not need to flop for into the line. They also didn't have the turnover numbers harden has. It's disgraceful to the position. And should you would like to talk stats, then we can. We can also look at metrics. Harden does not stack up. He never will not only is he not the very best SG in Rockets history, but he's also not the best shooting guard in the league right now.

Again, if you believe an all-time good player can be great you do not know what the fuck you are talking about. He is great at just 50 percent of NBA 2K20. The other 50% is laughable. He's lazy as fuck and has never really impacted a match defensively. has Harden, although yes, Tmac never had any playoff run. Alert: harden won't this year. But, Tmac became an all-time great in basically 6-7 seasons (harms ). See some videos of Drexler. No back, pump fake, flop shit. His match literally had no weakness. 50 percent of Hardens match is a weakness; defense.Lol are going to pretend you were old enough to have observed Drexler from the late 80s/early 90s and have been old enough to buy nba 2k20 mt grasp what went on? Give me a break lmao. You are on a sub that is nba2k, I have a hard time.

Stopka forum