Strona główna szukaj Forum

#1 2024-03-13 03:54:50

ymakerpi8d
Zaawansowany forumowicz

Geno Smith convinced Seahawks to draft Jaxon Smith-Njigba You can tell

The have one of the most impre sive wide receiver trios in the , and the group hasn't played a down together yet. Seattle, already having one of the best duos in the league with D.J. Moore Jersey  and , decided to select in the first round and added to their wealth at the position.How did Smith-Njigba get to Seattle? made sure the Seahawks brought him into the fold."I was actually training with one of my boys and I was watching his highlights. And I texted Pete (Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll) 'Man we gotta draft this guy,'" Smith . "And we ended up getting him. I was so happy."Just having him as part of that wide receiver group with DK and Tyler and being part of that offense, you can tell how special he is as a player. He's really gonna bring that added dimension to our offense. I'm just happy that we got him."  Smith-Njigba only played three Cam Newton Jersey  games last season after suffering a hamstring injury, which affected his draft stock. He still was arguably the top receiver heading into the draft, and he was the first wide receiver taken.         Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing  Jermaine Carter Jersey communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.     The 2021 season was what lifted Smith-Njigba to prominence. He led Ohio State with school-record totals of 95 receptions (fifth-most in Big Ten history) and 1,606 receiving yards, breaking the Big Ten receiving yards record (1,545 yards, Lee Evans in 2021). Smith-Njigba accomplished this feat despite playing with and . He also set  Sam Tecklenburg Jersey Rose Bowl records with 347 receiving yards and a school-record 15 receptions, finishing with three touchdowns and being named offensive player of the game.Smith-Njigba will get to be the Sean Chandler Jersey  third wide receiver again with Lockett and Metcalf on the outside, giving Smith an excellent trio of pa s catchers to target. The stakes are high for Smith as a result.  "The mindset is to get better," Smith said. "I still felt like I could have done a lot of things better. Everything for me was about improving, just focusing on consistency, working hard, and trying to make this thing gel."

Stopka forum