Strona główna szukaj Forum

#1 2024-03-13 05:20:32

ymakerpi8d
Zaawansowany forumowicz

Ravens to alter offseason practices in attempt to avoid another injury

After an injury-riddled season in 2021, the are making changes in how they'll prepare for the coming year. At the NFL league meetings, head coach John Harbaugh said limiting injuries is "priority one, for sure" and noted that the team is planning  Tyler Bey Jersey on making changes in how they'll practice throughout the offseason program and during training camp."We think we have some really good ideas, and I'm excited about it," said Harbaugh, via . "We're going to approach OTAs offseason training activities differently. Dennis Smith Jr. Jersey  We're going to approach training camp, some big-picture schedule differently in terms of the way we ramp and in terms of the way we time practices, how long we're on the field and what we're doing on the field and how we pace the rhythm of the practices."Harbaugh added that every third practice during training camp will be different."It'll be a little bit shorter, a little more execution oriented, le s competitive type of practice," he said. "Even our practices Dirk Nowitzki Jersey  will go le s ones against ones starters against starters than we have done in the past. Things like that, I think, will help us."  These changes come after a season where the Ravens saw 25 players land on injured reserve. There was also a 19-day stretch over the summer where five players suffered season-ending injuries, including running backs and , and cornerback . Harbaugh said that the team did do some extensive research into why such a  Delon Wright Jersey major wave of injuries occurred, but there were no clear-cut answers that sprouted to the surface."I don't know if we've reached any conclusions about why the injuries happened," he said. "Nobody has those conclusions. We've listened. We've seen all the studies. We talked to all the NFL people. All the studies  Boban Marjanovic Jersey they're doing. There are really no answers that you can definitively, 'This is the cause and the effect.' But we've looked at everything we've done."  According to ' adjusted games lost metric -- a stat that measures how many games a player mi sed coupled with his importance to the team -- the Ravens ranked 32nd in the NFL.

Stopka forum