Strona główna szukaj Forum

#1 2024-03-13 05:33:28

ymakerpi8d
Zaawansowany forumowicz

Aaron Rodgers looking to snap ManningCast curse first active player to

and the have clinched home-field advantage throughout the NFC playoffs. Green Bay has won 13 games for the third consecutive season -- the first team in NFL history to accomplish that feat. What could go wrong?Well, Rodgers is going to test fate this week, appearing on the "MannningCast" with and during the " Joshua Garnett Jersey Monday Night Football" game between the and to conclude Week 17. Manning will be the first active player as a guest on the "ManningCast" since was on in Week 8.Why is this significant? Active players have appeared as guests on the "ManningCast" throughout the season and the results have been le s than desirable for their teams -- and in some Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey  instances their own health -- the following week. Each team lost in the next week after their star player appeared on the "ManningCast." The starting quarterbacks for those teams are 0-4.PlayerManningCast appearanceNext week resultWeek 1lose 36-35 toWeek 1lose 33-30 to; Wilson injuredWeek 2lose 34-24 to; Gronkowski injuredWeek 3Rams lose 37-20 toWeek 7Buccaneers lose 36-27 toJosh AllenWeek 8 lose 9-6 to ; Allen has 0 TDs, 2 INTsThe Packers clinched home-field advantage in the NFC, so the result  Kyle Juszczyk Jersey won't matter in a meaningle s Week 18 game against the . Rodgers does plan to play in the regular season finale, though, despite the toe injury that has been bothering him for the majority of the second half of the year.  "This is the first game that my toe got through the game without any i sues, no pregame painkiller shot, so I'm feeling good," Rodgers said after Sunday night's win over the Vikings. "I'm happy about it. There was definitely a time a few weeks ago when we started to project and think if we could get the one seed, it could be two-plus weeks of rest, Terrell Owens Jersey  but I'm going to play next week."Rodgers says he expects to play as well, along with the other Green Bay starters. There is a catch with Rodgers' appearance on the "ManningCast," as he was announced as a guest for the broadcast on Saturday -- more than 24 hours before the Packers' win over the .Joining Rodgers on the Week 17 "ManningCast" will be NFL Today analyst and Hall of Fame head coach Bill Cowher, NFL commi sioner Roger Goodell, and Snoop Dogg -- an A-list of guests.  Even though the Packers' Week 18 game is meaningle s, does the "ManningCast" hex live if Green Bay loses its first playoff game three weeks after Rodgers makes his appearance? That may be stretching it, but certainly a debate worth having if the Packers fail to reach the  Fred Warner Jersey NFC Championship Game.

Stopka forum