Strona główna szukaj Forum

#1 2024-03-13 06:29:32

ymakerpi8d
Zaawansowany forumowicz

Rams hire Jay Gruden as consultant former Washington head coach return

The are adding some experience to their staff, as head coach Sean McVay told reporters Thursday that the team was hiring Jay Gruden as a consultant, . Gruden took the 2021 season off from coaching, but most  Joe Burrow Jersey recently served as the offensive coordinator for the in 2020.The younger brother of Jon Gruden spent just over five seasons as the head coach of the franchise after a succe sful three-year stint as offensive coordinator of the . Gruden began his tenure in Washington in 2014, and was five games into the 2019 season.After a 4-12 campaign in his first season as head coach, Gruden led Washington to a 9-7 record in 2015 and clinched the  Ryan Glasgow Jersey NFC East crown. Washington fell to the in the wild card round that year. Gruden never reached that nine-win mark again, and left Washington with a 35-49-1 regular-season record.         Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  Drew Sample Jersey  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box  Jake Fisher Jersey to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.     The Washington franchise has a reputation for pumping out future NFL head coaches, and McVay actually served as Gruden's offensive coordinator for three seasons before the Rams came calling. New head coach Kevin O'Connell also served as Gruden's quarterbacks coach and offensive coordinator during his three seasons in Washington.  Gruden did  from the this offseason to serve as Matt Rhule's offensive coordinator, but Carolina opted to go with Ben McAdoo. Now back in the league, Gruden has a chance to offer his A J Green Jersey  thoughts to the reigning Super Bowl champions.

Stopka forum