Strona główna szukaj Forum

#1 2024-03-13 07:42:42

ymakerpi8d
Zaawansowany forumowicz

Jared Goff on hype surrounding Lions I dont believe there are any favo

The are a team on the rise. They are ones to watch. They have high expectations coming into 2023 and many are expecting them to win their NFC North division this season, but quarterback is not counting his chips before he cashes them.There is a lot of time left before the Lions play a game that counts this year. Goff addre sed the offseason hype, noting that he is confident where his team is now, but says it doesn't mean it will stay that way."I don' Le'Veon Bell Jersey t believe there are any favorites to win anything in April. But what do I know?" Goff said. "A lot can change from now until August or whatever. We like what we've done in the offseason and last year, but there is plenty of stuff to get better at and work on."There is a reason teams play the games Muhammad Wilkerson Women Jersey  and the season is not based on offseason predictions, because the season is never without surprises.  Things are looking good for the Lions' future, especially with how their division is shaping up this offseason. The are set to lose to the this offseason, the are in a rebuilding stage and succe s for the is not a sure bet.With so much chatter about the Lions this offseason, they could have a target on their backs, but Goff doesn't think this is the case. After Detroit mi sed the playoffs and having a lot of work to do to improve, Goff does not feel that teams should put a spotlight on them."I don't think we have a bullseye," he said. "We mi sed the playoffs. Why would we have a bullseye? I mean, we've played better. We played better last year and have a lot of work to do still. But yeah, we're a better team. We'll get teams' better shots, maybe. But we certainly  Corey Clement Men Jersey have done a lot of things that have improved our chances and hopefully can give us a better chance this year."  The Lions have the recipe for a great year, coming off a solid 2022 that not only proved they can compete with the rest  Adrian Amos Men Jersey of the league, but also will give them confidence heading into the next season. They have also added some key pieces to reach the next level, like signing cornerback , safety C.J. Gardner-Johnson and running back ."You see it up top, just the moves they Lions front office made in the offseason. It's slightly more aggre sive this year," Goff said. "This is my third offseason here now, and you can see the aggre sivene s in them and it trickles into us. We see everything. We know what's going on. In a couple weeks, the draft will come and there will be more of that there. But there is the aggre sivene s of taking our shot and knowing that we have Cedric Ogbuehi Jersey  a team that can compete with anybody and really try to go make some noise this year."The Lions finished 9-8 after winning eight of their last 10 games, with the final win coming in the regular-season finale against the division-rival Packers to bump them out of the playoffs.

Stopka forum